Attesting Marriage certificate in dubai is very important and proves the validity of these certificates. Governmental agencies and private companies accept and demand only attested certificates.in addition, they refuse unattested certificates which means these certificates are considered invalid.so all these make attestation essential and very important. Attesting Marriage certificate in Dubai is demanded for using the certificate for several requirements.
- 1 ِArkan is your no.1 choice for attesting marriage certificate in dubai
- 2 Marriage Certificate Attestation in Dubai
- 3 What Does an Attesting Marriage Certificate Mean?
- 4 Why choose Arkan?
- 5 What are the reasons you need to attest your marriage certificate in UAE?
- 6 What are procedures for Attestation of Marriage Certificate for UAE?
- 7 Why do you need marriage certificate attestation in Dubai?
- 8 Usual time period for getting a Marriage Certificate in Dubai.
- 9 Is a Marriage Certificate required for a Family Visa in Dubai?
- 10 Marriage certificate Attestation for family Visa in UAE
ِArkan is your no.1 choice for attesting marriage certificate in dubai
Marriage Certificate Attestation in Dubai
One of the most essential bases in a man’s life is marriage. When you want to travel overseas, especially in Dubai, you may need to attest your marriage certificate. Marriage certificate attestation is essential for many reasons, including having a family visa, taking care of your wife, or registering a child’s birth.So the process can be complicated and difficult ,especially for those who may not be familiar with the legal procedure in Dubai
Know More About Legal Translation Services in Dubai
What Does an Attesting Marriage Certificate Mean?
A marriage Certificate is a legal document that proves marriage between two people. The certifications are legalized by the government as a court or registry office. These certifications contain information about the husband and his wife, including their names, ages, occupations, and the date and place of their marriage .Attesting marriage certificates in Dubai is essential to make a marriage certificate acceptable as a legal document.
Why choose Arkan?
Marriage Certificate Attestation is a complicated process. It needs to get many stamps and signatures from different government and registration offices to prove its validity.it also takes much time , so it is important to search for an office that represents this service . Arkan is the best choice. It is a professional attestation agency in dubai specializing in many fields , as attested marriage certificates UAE. Arkan also guides and helps you in having all the demanded attestations . You also can have your marriage certificate attested as per UAE government’s guidelines.our team of experts can help you to attest your certificates in the proper way.
Contact us for attesting your marriage certificate
What are the reasons you need to attest your marriage certificate in UAE?
When you want to live with your wife in Dubai, you can attest your marriage certificate. Marriage certificate attestation in Dubai is the process of proving the legality of a document and assuring that the government accepts it.Marriage Attestation is essential because it proves that your marriage is legally recognised in your home country.
What are procedures for Attestation of Marriage Certificate for UAE?
For securing a UAE visa for your family, you would need to get your marriage certificate , which would have to be attested by the Embassy and consulate in the home country and after that from the ministry of foreign affairs in Dubai. Here is a detailed process on marriage certificate attestation:
How to attest marriage certificate attestation in Dubai?
The process of having an attested marriage certificate in Dubai is essential to ensure the legality and authenticity of the certificate. The process includes many steps that must be completed to have the demanded attestation.
- To get an attested marriage certificate from the agencies in the country where the marriage was registered. This may be done by visiting the local marriage registry office and getting a copy of your marriage certificate.
- When the marriage certificate is done, you can get an attested marriage certificate from the ministry of Foreign Affairs in the country where the marriage was registered. It is usually done by representing the certificate to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs with the demanded fees and supporting documents.
- Once the Ministry of Foreign Affairs attested a marriage certificate, the next step is to get the certificate attested by the UAE Embassy in the country where the marriage is registered. After that, you submitted the certificate to the UAEembassy with the necessary fees and demanded documents.
- The final step ,after the UAE embassy registered it, is to get it attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Dubai. It is also done by representing the certificate to the ministry of foreign affairs and paying fees and giving documents.
Know More About Certified Translation in Dubai
Why do you need marriage certificate attestation in Dubai?
You need a marriage certificate in Dubai . The attestation of certificates is essential to make it authentic and valued as a legal document. As per the law in Dubai, it is illegal for the man and the woman to live together when they are not legally married. Getting an attested Marriage Certificate in Dubai means legal proof for couples to stay together. The reason for an attested Marriage Certificate in Dubai arises in the next cases:
- Bring your wife on residence visa to Dubai
- Add wife name in the passport
- Add the wife to your health benefits insurance
- Admit wife for delivery in hospital
- apply for children passport
- Apply for the divorce
- Apply for children’s passport
- Admission of kids at the school
Know More About Certified Legal Translators
Usual time period for getting a Marriage Certificate in Dubai.
Most of the time , it requires 3_5 working days to obtain a Marriage Certificate attested. Two kinds of Services for getting a Marriage Certificate attested are offered, Normal and VIP Services.
Applicants can choose either of the services as per their convenience. Also, time can vary due to different aspects, for example, an applicant from which state in Dubai applied for attesting Marriage Certificate and which department is working on their case. The exact time taken for processing is typically related to the applicants during the time of collecting documents.
Is a Marriage Certificate required for a Family Visa in Dubai?
A marriage certificate is demanded to have a family Visa in the UAE . The marriage certificate should be attested by the relevant agencies and MOFA to prove the relationship between the man and the woman to assure that the marriage is legally recognised. Other documents required for a Family Visa include passport copies, UAE residence visa, salary certificate or employment contract, accommodation contract, and birth certificates.
Know More About Birth Certificate Translation
Marriage certificate Attestation for family Visa in UAE
Attestation of the marriage certificate: the first step is to get the certificate attested by an authentic public agency or office in the country where the marriage occurred.
Attestation by the home country’s Foreign Affairs: After documentation ,the next step is to get the marriage certificate attested by the home country’s Foreign Affairs. This step involves verifying the validity of the marriage certificate and ensuring the legalization of the home country.
Attestation by the UAE Embassy:After the home country’s Foreign Affairs have attested the certificate, the next step is to get it attested by the UAE Embassy in the home country.
MOFA Attestation in Dubai : after attestation by the UAE Embassy , the UAE ministry of Foreign Affairs must attest the marriage certificate in Dubai.
Translation: if you plan to use the marriage certificate outside of the UAE, especially for purposes like applying for a visa or residency in another country, you may need to translate it into english or the language required by the foreign Embassy.
If you select exact attestation services in dubai for attesting marriage certification in Dubai , forget all the stressful processes you heard of and be physically present at the authority back home. We in Arkan will make the attestation of your certificate stress free and save you time .