- 1 Introduction: New system replacing continuity of equivalency certificate UAE rejected
- 2 Equivalency certificate UAE rejected meaning
- 3 Reasons for getting equivalency certificate UAE rejected
- 4 Types of equivalency certificate UAE for Indian Degrees
- 5 Steps to get an equivalency certificate UAE outside of the country
- 6 Required Documents to prevent equivalency certificate UAE rejected
- 7 Conclusion: Avoiding the Equivalency certificate UAE rejected isn’t a big deal!
- 8 FAQs:
- 9 Arkan: A Leading UAE agent for Legal Translation is your perfect choice now!
Introduction: New system replacing continuity of equivalency certificate UAE rejected
After June 2023, the Ministry of Education (MoF) in the UAE issued a new system for equivalent degrees issued by foreign Higher Educational Institutions called “University Certificates Recognition”. This system is mainly used to remove a number of criterion conditions that were present in the previous system “University Qualification Equivalency”.
The new system offered a great likelihood to enhance the recognition process to be efficient and simple, for being able to avoid getting more equivalency certificate UAE rejected while maintaining high-quality and credible educational standards. As well widening adaptable services in completing educational or employment procedures.
Arkan The Leading Translation and Attestation Agency in Dubai
Equivalency certificate UAE rejected meaning
Equivalency certificate UAE rejected means that the application missed any required document or any required information is not completed in order to get a full approval and attestation by the Ministry of Education. Not only educational documents, but any document issued from outside the UAE should be fully attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) in order to be used inside the country.
That’s why hiring an equivalency certificate UAE agent is the proper step for helping in attesting all the required documents.
Know More About Mofa Attestation Bur Dubai
Reasons for getting equivalency certificate UAE rejected
There are many reasons for rejecting an equivalency educational certificate in the UAE. Not applying to one or any of the required documents gets the applicable certification liable to rejection. These reasons are:
- Required documents or specific needed information not successfully provided.
- Documents for approving online education or distance education.
- Mismatching the information on the passport with the information on the educational documented records.
- When the university is not officially recognized by the Ministry Of Education in the UAE.
- Supporting documentation not provided, such as a Genuineness Letter, ICA (Identity & Citizenship Authority) Travel Report for entry and exit status, and HSS certificate.
Equivalency certificates in the UAE should be provided conveniently with a sequential order to avoid any rejection or following up procedures. That’s why attesting documents guarantee equivalency certificate UAE approval.
Know More About Attestation Services in Dubai
Types of equivalency certificate UAE for Indian Degrees
- For Equivalency of General Education Certificate (Grade 12), steps are easier by creating an account on the UAE Ministry of Education website, then picking the type of curriculum (Indian), uploading educational transcripts for the last 3 years (Grade 10,11,12), and all is set for approval for equivalent certificate in the UAE.
As there could be some additional documents that need to be provided depending on the type of curriculum chosen. The process might take up to 5 days with an average of 50 AED to complete this application.
- For Foreign University Certificates, the process might be more complicated than the general education one because it consists of 2 stages. Firstly, Degree Verification from a trusted educational partner. Secondly, Certificate Recognition from that partner. As some additional documents could be needed for certificates related to specialized programs.
The whole process might take up to 30 days with a minimum fee of 100 AED.
Know More About Indian Degree Certificate Attestation Charges in the UAE
Steps to get an equivalency certificate UAE outside of the country
Before issuing the required documents for completing the process of equivalency certificate UAE attestation, here comes the time of arranging things in a sequential way.
- Degree Attestation in UAE: The first step is to have the highest academic degree awarded (Bachelor’s or Master’s) or High School certificate attested by the UAE embassy in the country where they are obtained.
- ‘Genuineness Letter’ Application: Sometimes this letter isn’t required for some countries, so it’s better to review countries in the list before preparing any unnecessary documents. This list can be found on the UAE MoE website.
- ICA Travel Report Preparation: This report is issued through the Federal UAE Authority for Identity and Citizenship (ICA) or the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) in the UAE. in which this report entails details of entry and exit dates, and passport information.
Now it’s time to know more details of the required documents for each certificate.
Required Documents to prevent equivalency certificate UAE rejected
To avoid equivalency certificate UAE rejected online, some required documents are needed for both types of educational certifications.
Starting by Intermediate Diploma or High School:
- Attested transcript from a graduate certificate.
- Transferred hours transcript in the institute meant (in case the transferred hours were 15 hours or more).
- Genuineness Certificate (Required for authenticity of the qualification).
- Legal translation of the certificate or transcript (in case the certificate is in a different language other than Arabic or English)
- Passport or residence proof in the foreign country that studies meant to be there.
Going to the Higher Degree:
Same documents are required with some additional documents needed to be filed for the postgraduate degree including:
- Attested bachelor’s degree or any higher degree.
- Preceding equivalency
- An official letter from the university validates the starting date of college.
- If the college name and major are not mentioned in the certificate, an official letter might be needed to validate the name and major by the awarding university.
Know More About Notary Attestation Dubai
Conclusion: Avoiding the Equivalency certificate UAE rejected isn’t a big deal!
To avoid getting equivalency certificate UAE rejected, particular steps should be followed whether for general certificates or foreign university certificates. Even after rejection from the UAE ministry of education, appeal requests could be submitted online to have rejected equivalency requests or pre-approval evaluation requests reassessed for initial approval.
That’s why all required documents should be submitted fully & carefully for preventing any back and forth unnecessary efforts. Therefore, UAE MoE attestation for equivalency certificate is a matter of time.
What are the required steps for applying for reconsideration on an equivalency certificate UAE rejected?
To start applying for this service, all you have to do is to register an account on UAE PASS, upload supporting documents, and the application will be reviewed for a final decision regarding this issue. All these procedures are done from this link: https://www.moe.gov.ae/En/EServices/ServiceCard/pages/reconsiderhigher.aspx
What are the required fees for applying for reconsideration on an equivalency certificate UAE rejected?
Moreover, this whole application is issued for free with no required fees at all.
Arkan: A Leading UAE agent for Legal Translation is your perfect choice now!
The equivalent educational certificates should be translated for UAE attestation for a legal use inside the country. Translating with a pioneering legal agent as Arkan offers a variety of 75+ languages to get all foreign certificates translated successfully in no time. Arkan Translation is available 24/7 to deliver accurate legalized translation services in the UAE with best customer service.
Legally translating documents in a careful way is our top value at Arkan to get assured that all your required documents are successfully attested.
Get a Legalized Translation near me now!